How the Shaw Blog Preview Works:

Hello everyone!
What is this and how does it work? We'd like to have a private blog, but (like you probably) I dislike having to constantly check private blogs to see if there has been an update. SO this solves that problem.
When I post on our private blog, I will also post the title on this blog so you can see when I update! I'll include a link to the direct post, as well as a link that will take you right to our private blog on the right. That way we keep our blog private but you can still see when I update!
Win, win, win.
We love lots of readers - so please, if you'd like to be one, leave a comment with your email (or facebook me, or text me, or use whatever method of communication you'd like) and I will be happy to add you!
Thanks!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

third trimester

A long post with one picture = what happens when your computer is fried for over a month and you leave your camera elsewhere for a few weeks. Check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. Lauren! Congrats on your sweet new bundle of joy! She is darling and I cannot get over her hair! Too cute! If you get a minute and want to add me to the blog, I'd love to see updates, but also understand how busy motherhood can be! Enjoy that sweet girl, before you know it, she'll be climbing out of her crib (my son's newest trick) jodynicole20@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete