How the Shaw Blog Preview Works:

Hello everyone!
What is this and how does it work? We'd like to have a private blog, but (like you probably) I dislike having to constantly check private blogs to see if there has been an update. SO this solves that problem.
When I post on our private blog, I will also post the title on this blog so you can see when I update! I'll include a link to the direct post, as well as a link that will take you right to our private blog on the right. That way we keep our blog private but you can still see when I update!
Win, win, win.
We love lots of readers - so please, if you'd like to be one, leave a comment with your email (or facebook me, or text me, or use whatever method of communication you'd like) and I will be happy to add you!
Thanks!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

our baby girl

An extremely abbreviated version of baby girl's entrance into this world. And some crazy adorable pictures, never before seen on other social media. :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment